Andhra Bank Recruitment 2020 – Get Latest Job Update on Andhra Bank
Welcome to MeenakshiView, as I mentioned in the previous article about the job benefits of the bank and now in this article, I am going to give some important information about Andhra Bank Recruitment 2020.
Current Andhra Bank Recruitment 2020
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 or 21 years
- Candidate should have a national identity card
- Candidate must have a valid contact number
- Candidate must have a valid email id
- There should be all documents related to the post you want to apply for it.
- Latest resume
- Passport-sized photograph
- Candidates must be eligible but must be at least 10th class or board equivalent and must graduate.
- Candidate should have passed 10th class as one of the local subjects and should have basic reading/writing knowledge of English and the local language of the concerned state.
How to apply
Before applying for the job, carefully read the instructions given in the bank recruitment advertisement so that you can successfully fill all the required fields without any errors. Finally, after verifying all the details, submit the filled application form.