The Aloe Vera leaves have a sticky, translucent gel composed of water and about 96% of some organic and inorganic compounds, including a protein containing 18 of the 20 amino acids present in the body and, finally, Vitamin A, B, C.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for hair
|Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair Growth|
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Reduce the Sebum
- Avoid Hair Loss
- Hydrates Your Hair
- Condition The Hair
- Eliminate Dandruff
- Reduce Alopecia
Promotes Hair Growth
Keratin, the main protein in hair, is made up of amino acids, carbon, oxygen and small amounts of nitrogen, hydrogen and sulfur in nature. Aloe Vera has a similar chemical composition, so it rejuvenates hair with its own nutrients.
Aloe Vera is activated when hair grows, through existing hair follicles, increasing blood circulation in the scalp. Furthermore, it contains a type of enzyme that helps new hair growth. Furthermore, it purifies the scalp by balancing the pH level.
Reduce the Sebum
The sebum helps keep the scalp hydrated, but excess sebum can hinder hair growth. When excess sebum accumulates on the scalp, it mixes with the dirt and causes the hair to not grow properly. The antibacterial properties of Aloe Vera solve this problem.
Avoid Hair Loss
Hydrates Your Hair
When your hair receives all the necessary vitamins and minerals, you can enjoy better hair growth. Aloe Vera gel can be applied directly to the scalp, since it generally has no side effects.
Condition The Hair
This problem may be due to genetic reasons or for reasons related to lifestyle. Although alopecia is common, it can be reduced by using Aloe Vera shampoo, as it rejuvenates hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
Aloe Vera Remedies For Hair Growth
|Aloe Vera Remedies For Hair Growth|
- To prepare a simple Aloe Vera gel remedy, firstly, you need to mix a quarter cup of almond oil with half a cup of Aloe Vera gel. Then apply the mixture on the scalp and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Furthermore, you can apply the gel directly from the Aloe Vera plant. Then, massage the scalp and rinse after 30 minutes. We recommend applying this home remedy once every 15 days to promote hair growth and good health.
- Another surprising remedy for Aloe Vera is to mix the gel with honey and then apply it to the scalp. So you should leave it for 20 minutes, and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- In addition, you can make a mask based on Aloe Vera. Take the Aloe Vera gel and mix it with an egg and a glass of brandy. So, you should apply it on the scalp, it is advisable to leave it on the hair for at least an hour and then wash it.
- Another Aloe Vera treatment can be made by mixing two tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel with three liters of mayonnaise and a liquefied tomato. It is recommended to apply it before bathing in the morning for at least an hour.