Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment 2022 Engagement of Incharge/Counselor for Financial Literacy Centres (FLCs) on a Contract basis.
The interested application also wants to apply he/she has time till 5th March 2022 to submit by filling and submitting the CBI Recruitment application form.
Let’s know more about the position
Position: Engagement of Incharge/Counselor for FLCs
Employer or Company: Central Bank of India (CBI)
Position type: On Contract Basis
Application mode: Offline/Send Application
Min. Qualification: Graduate
CBI Recruitment 2022 Engagement of Incharge/Counselor Requirements
· Applicant’s age should be less than 65 years with sound health
· Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC-recognized University.
· Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
· Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with a minimum of 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
· He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
· He should have an unblemished record and possess a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
· Should be well conversant with local language.
· Should have retired from Scale-II or above.
· Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
These officers shall be working as “Counselor-FLCs” and have to oversee the overall functioning of FLCC.
Eligible candidates will be called for personal interviews and the decision of the bank in this regard will be final.
How to apply CBI Recruitment 2022 Engagement of Incharge/Counselor
Eligible candidates are required to submit their sealed cover applications in the given format (Annexure-A).
Address for application, superscribing “Central Bank of India for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of FLCC, Cooch Behar, and Regional Office Address:
Central Bank of India,
Regional Office- Cooch Behar,
Bangchatra Road, Near Terangi More,
Cooch Behar, West Bengal, 736101,.
Also, if a candidate wants to submit the application by hand, they can submit it to the RD department. Desk at the above-mentioned regional office address.
Click here to download the notification