Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has issued notification for recruitment to the post of RMA Cadre, MI Cadre, and Officer Cadre at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
FRSC Recruitment 2021: Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of RMA Cadre, MI Cadre, and Officer Cadre on its recruitment portal.
Candidates are advised to check themselves before applying to the posts mentioned in the notification published on the official website.
Notable vacancies in FRSC Recruitment 2021 Advertisement are as follows:
RMA Cadre Positions:
- Road Marshal Assistant I
- Road Marshal Assistant II
- Road Marshal Assistant III
MI Cadre Positions:
- Marshal Inspector I
- Marshal Inspector II
- Marshal Inspector III
- Graduate Assistant Route Commander
- Artisans and Tradesmen
Requirements for FRSC Recruitment Application
- Road Marshal Assistant I: Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW). Statement of Result not beyond 5years.
- Road Marshal Assistant II: Minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE (GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Road Marshal Assistant III: Minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Marshal Inspector I: Double qualification RN/RM, Accident & Emergency Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Orthopedic Nurses, Radiographic Nurses from recognized institutions. Statement of Result not beyond 5years.
- Marshal Inspector II: Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines. Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM). Statement of Result not beyond 5years.
- Marshal Inspector III: National Diploma (ND)/ Senior Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW). Statement of Result not beyond 5years.
- Artisans and Tradesmen: Artisans and Tradesmen may apply under this category. Those applying for the posts of Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumbers, Sportsmen, etc. must possess the following:
A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
- Assistant Route Commander (CONPASS 08): Applicants must possess a first degree/HND from a recognized institute of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate
FRSC Application Requirements
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps. Applicants are Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers. All applicants must be single.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.7 meters for males and 1.64 meters for females. Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than o.87metres. Applicants are free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been competed for any criminal offense. Applicants must not have tattoos on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply. Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overjet, overbite, etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of the physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafness)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eyed, crossed eye, one-eyed, etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
As per the FRSC recruitment notification, the candidate can submit the application form on the official website till 24 August 2021.
How to apply FRSC Recruitment Application 2021
The applicant has to apply on the www.recruitment.gov.ng portal to join FRSC Recruitment. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post.
Shortlisted applicants have to come with the printout of the form for screening.