First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2021 has started, stay on this page to know about the latest vacancy information, requirements, and how to apply on First Bank Nigeria Career Portal www.firstbanknigeria.com.
Some Word about First Bank Nigeria
The first banks are the leading Tier-1 financial services providers in Nigeria with footprints in major cities and countries around the world.
The Bank has distinguished itself as a market leader and a major contributor to Nigeria’s economic growth and development.
They have a track record of success, achievements, in-depth knowledge of the business, and a strong pedigree, with their structured dynamic HR practice that strengthens the bank’s global expansion strategies.
First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2021 News
According to reliable news, the First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2021 has started now and applications are being accepted from applicants. This information is absolutely correct because we too have written this article after investigating it.
Therefore, the interested person who wants to apply should choose from the following vacancies according to their eligibility:
- Analyst, Automated Testing
- Analyst, Business Application (.NET)
- Analyst, Channels & Connect24 Development
- Analyst, Channels Infrastructure
- Analyst, Developer (Mobile Development)
- Analyst, Developer Robotic Process Automation
- Analyst, DevOps Automation
- Analyst, Enterprise Application
- Analyst, Front End Development
- Analyst, IT Finance and Vendor Management
- Analyst, Messaging & Collaboration
- Analyst, MIS, Business Analytics and Performance Management
- Analyst, Product Owner
- Analyst, Scrum Master
- Control Officer, External IT and Security Infrastructure Review
- Desk Head, Channels Infrastructure
- Desk Head, Enterprise Applications
- Desk Head, Messaging & Collaboration
- Finance & Vendor Mgt.
- Head of Hub, Port Harcourt (Private Banking Group)
- Head, Business Application & User Experience
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Network Security
- Relationship Manager, Private Banking Group (Private Banker)
- Review Officer(Network)
- Senior Analyst (Front End Development)
- Senior analyst, Automated Testing
- Senior Analyst, Business application Development -Python
- Senior Analyst, Change & Release Management.
- Senior Analyst, Channels & Connect24 Development
- Senior Analyst, Core Network Design and Support
- Senior Analyst, Developer (Mobile Application Development)
- Senior Analyst, Developer Robotic Process Automation
- Senior Analyst, DevOps Automation
- Senior Analyst, Enterprise Application
- Senior Analyst, Governance/Compliance/Risk
- Senior Analyst, Product Owner
- Senior Analyst, Scrum Master
- Senior Analyst, Sharepoint
- Snr Analyst, Business Application (.NET)
- Software Developer
- Software Tester
- Team Lead Infrastructure Monitoring
- Team Lead Program Management
- Team Lead Vulnerability Mgt.
- Team Lead, Channels Support
- Team Lead, Corporate & Contracts
- Team Lead, DevOps Automation
- Team Lead, Information Assets Security
- Team Lead, Mobile Application Development
- Team Lead, Robotic Process Automation
- Team Member, Business Process Improvement
- Team Member, eFraud & Digital Forensic Investigation
- Team Member, Security Operations
- Team Member, Technical Infrastructure
- TL, E-BUSINESS AND RETAIL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- TM, Project Assurance & Consulting
- Unit Head Corporate & Contracts
- User acceptance testing Officer
How to apply for First Bank Nigeria Recruitment
If you want to apply for any vacancy, then tell you that every single vacancy is applied online through First Bank Nigeria Career Portal.
Follow these pictures to understand in detail: