Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. The gisrecruitment.comportal is open to apply. Therefore, interested applicants fulfilling the eligibility should submit their applications on the GIS Recruitment Portal before the close of application.
GIS Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 for Application
The Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) is an agency of the Government of Ghana under the Ministry of the Interior. This agency controls the examination and authorization of applications for visas, entry, and residence permits in Ghana. In addition:
· Control of foreign nationals in Ghana
· Ghana’s Passport Application Processing Facility
· Border control and management
· Refugee registration, and
· Security and management are also their functions.
The service advises and ensures the effective enforcement of all laws and regulations relating to immigration and related matters.
Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2021/2022
The Immigration Service of Ghana has recruitment opportunities and this opportunity has brought a happy atmosphere for those who have been wanting to work in GIS for a long time. Now you can apply for Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment.
Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Form 2021 is available for all who are citizens of Ghana. By this application form, an interested person can apply for any job vacancy in GIS.
GIS Job Type
1. Graduate Entry (General Duties)
2. Non- Graduate Entry (General Duties)
3. HND Entry
4. Diploma Stenographer Entry
5. HND Catering Institutional Management
6. Dressmaking / Tailoring Entry
Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements
The requirement for Ghana Immigration Recruitment areas follows:
· You must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
· You must hold SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with Five (5) passes including either English OR Maths
· You must have a minimum height of 1.73metres (5ft 8inch) for Males and 1.63 metres (5ft 4inch) for females.
· You must be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 30 years by December 31, 2021.
· You must be physically and medically fit.
· You must be of good character.
· You must not be bonded.
Buy GIS Recruitment Forms
GIS Recruitment E-Voucher is available on GCB Bank Ltd. whose value is 100 Ghana Cedis, you can pay this amount and get it from various branches of GCB Bank Ltd. across the country.
This form can also be obtained online, for this you have to dial *422*473# short code from your mobile.
After that, you have to pay the online payment in the next step
Once the payment is successful, a serial number and pin code will be sent to your mobile number via SMS alert.
How to apply Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment
To apply you have to complete the further processes on Ghana Immigration Service recruitment portal. If you are facing any problem or problem then contact with GIS contact.