Indian Television’s biggest and oldest quiz show Kaun Banega Crorepati has brought KBC 2020 Play-Along Gold.
This competition gives you the chance to win one million rupees every day so that you can become a millionaire. There is still a lot to serve competitors. It will be a complete entertainment and many exciting prizes for the contestants.
|Image Source: SonyLIV|
All the details to know about the participants are available on this page. See the full details and criteria on this website.
KBC 2020 Play-Along Gold How to Participate
- First, download the SonyLiv app
- Sign up or register for the app.
- Click on the Play-Along option.
- Select your language “Hindi or English”
- Enter your complete details like date of birth, gender, state, and city.
- A question will come – “Have you completed your graduation?”, “Now tell us about your business”
- Answer the question and click on update
- To participate in the show, the question will appear on both your TV screen and your mobile phone at the same time.
- You must answer the question within the given time limit and submit.
- Select your answer, and click the submit button to submit.
Rules for Playing KBC Play-Along Gold
- A right will be given to you with numbers.
- There is no elimination process for incorrect answers.
- There is only one lifeline for play-along contestants.
- You can also get 500 marks by answering Fastest Finger First.
Note: Members can use this lifeline at any time during the game. Non-Subscriber competitors will have to perform certain tasks to use this lifeline.
Play-Along Gold with your Teammates
You can also participate in the competition with the team feature. A team can be formed with your friends and family.
Rules for the formation of Team
There are a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 team members allowed.
The team which has the highest score bags Rs.1,00,000.
KBC 2020 Play-Along Prizes
- Members will be eligible to win the “Lakhpati Award”
- Non-subscribers win cash prizes of up to Rs 1000.
Non-subscribers will also win other prices such as television sets, laptops, Bluetooth speakers, headphones, iPads, vouchers, and more.
The 20 lucky winners will win a chance to appear on a zoom call with superstar and show host Amitabh Bachchan.
The winner of the season will win a new car.
KBC 2020 Play-Along Gold Eligibility
- The contest participant must be 18 years of age and older.
- There should be no criminal record against the contestant of the show.
Download the SonyLiv app now and enjoy the broadcast of the show on the app as well. You can watch the show anytime and from anywhere.
Stay tuned for more updates about the Indian entertainment industry…!!