Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Recruitment 2022/2023 | KRA Recruitment Portal, Application, Registration, Internship and Short-listing | Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment Process
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Recruitment 2022/2023
There is a good chance for the youth who are looking for job in Kenya Revenue Authority. As the recruitment for new vacancies in KRA is started
If you are unemployed and you have proper education to get job in Kenya Revenue Authority then apply on KRA Recruitment Portal today.
Kenya Revenue Authority / KRA Massive Recruitment 2022
We have listed here some of the current vacancies in Kenya Revenue Authority. Interested candidates can check these positions to apply:
- Assistant Manager (in Various Departments)
- Chief Manager (in Various Departments)
- Manager (in Various Departments)
- Officer (in Various Departments)
- Supervisor (in Various Departments)
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website of Kenya Revenue Authority https://www.kra.go.ke.
For fresh youth who want to work in Kenya Revenue Authority and want to grab this opportunity, here is how to apply KRA Recruitment 2022.
KRA Job Application Guidelines
Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
After registration on KRA Recruitment Portal, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
- Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org