NHIS Recruitment 2021 guidelines for those people who want to apply in the recruitment process of the National Health Insurance Scheme.
This page has been released because NHIS recruitment has started and those who want to get a job in this Federal Government of Nigeria company can apply now.
All the information about NHIS Vacancies 2021 and the process of applying can be found here.
Information about recruitment advertisement and application form can be seen on NHIS recruitment portal www.nhis.gov.ng and you can also download it if you want.
NHIS Recruitment 2021
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is demanding to fill some posts of the following health workers lying vacant in the state offices.
- Manager Medical
- Senior Manager Medical
- Principal Manager Medical
- Asst General Manager Medical
- Assistant Manager Pharmacy
- Manager Pharmacy
- Senior Manager Pharmacy
- Principal Manager Pharmacy
- Officer Nursing
- Senior Officer Nursing
- Asst Manager Nursing
- Manager Nursing
- Officer MLS
- Senior Officer MLS
- Assistant Manager MLS
- Manager MLS
National Health Insurance Scheme is going to appoint about 180 health workers. If you want to involve yourself in this recruitment drive of NHIS, then apply your application form now.
Job-Related Post: Ikeja Electric Recruitment & Application Process
Check your eligibility here:
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree/, or their equivalent, recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) or
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), or
- Qualified Nurse (i.e. BNSc or its equivalent, Registered Nurse/Midwife [RN/RM] or other specialized areas of Nursing), or
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Full registration with the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- Current license to practice issued by the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Note that for positions above the entry point for each cadre, an appropriate number of years with cognate experience is required
- Possession of postgraduate qualification in public health, family medicine, health planning, and management or equivalent is an added advantage and desired for higher positions.
- Experience and skill in monitoring and evaluation of healthcare services and facilities is desired
NHIS Recruitment 2021 Application Deadline
The last date to apply is 31st December 2020 knowing that do not delay in applying so that this opportunity is not missed.
How to apply for NHIS Recruitment 2021 Application
If you are the right candidate to apply then prepare your detailed syllabus Vitae (CV) and add with it a photocopy of all your required certificates and send it to the following address.
Do not forget to clearly write the application state code on the envelope of the application form.
The Executive Secretary / CEO, National Health Insurance Scheme, Corporate Headquarters, Plot 297, POW Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way Utako District, PMB 400 Garki Abuja. FCT.
All duly completed applications should be sent to; email@example.com and hard copies MUST be submitted to the respective NHIS State Office of interest (please check the NHIS website, www.nhis.gov.ng for addresses of State Offices).