Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Airmen and Airwomen Recruitment 2020 Notice – This information is for all Nigerians who want to join the Nigeria Air Force and have been waiting for a long time to be out of the NAF recruitment application form. This dream of his is going to be fulfilled this month i.e. July 2020. Read how
According to a notification, Nigeria Air Force is going to recruit Airmen and Airwomen. If you want to join the Nigeria Air Force, then you have to know all the guidelines of the Airforce. We’ll provide you with all the information you need to see if you’ve successfully registered online.
Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2020
Nigeria Air Force Application Guidelines
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigene ship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Qualifications
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and a trade test certificate.
Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How to apply for Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2020
All Nigerians will have to apply online by going to the Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Portal for online application. Click here to apply directly.
Online registration will begin on July 24, 2020, and end on August 21, 2020.
The recruitment interview internship will take place between 24 September to 12 November 2020.
The Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment procedures are free and free during the internship.
A photograph of the passport and a photocopy of the signer’s driving license or international passport or national identity card should be attached as a certificate. The signatory should also attest to the passport photograph of the applicant.
For more information, see the instructions for use on the website, July 24, 2020, or call the following support telephone numbers Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm: 09064432351, 08043440802, and 09055840142, or By email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ng.