PSPCL i.e. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 / PSPCL Recruitment Punjab / Last date of PSPCL Recruitment 2021
Punjab State Electricity Corporation Limited has issued a notification in which they have sought applications from eligible candidates.
Candidates can apply for PSPCL Recruitment for the post of Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Lineman, and Assistant Sub Station.
Candidates can apply for PSPCL ALM Recruitment latest by 25 July 2021 at www.pspcl.in.
A total of 2632 vacancies are expected for the above-mentioned posts which are as follows:
- Clerk: 549
- Revenue: 18
- Accountant Junior Engineer (Electrical): 75
- Assistant Lineman: 1700
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant: 290
The notification has been released on the website of Punjab State Electricity Corporation Limited. Interested candidates can verify it at pspcl.in.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification was issued on 21st May 2021 and the last date to apply for it has been fixed as 25th July 2021.
Candidates can check category-wise vacancy, break, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, application form, etc from the link given below.
Important Dates of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021:
- Date of Release of PSPCL Notification – 21 May 2021
- Starting Date of Application – 11 June 2021
- Deadline of Application and Fee Submission – 25 July 2021
- PSPCL Online Exam Date – to be released
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for PSPCL ALM Recruitment
- Clerk – Graduation (in any stream) Computer Knowledge Course with Certificate Duration of 120 hours
- Junior Engineer or Electrical – Regular 3 or 4 years Diploma in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics / Computer Science / IT engineering with at least 60% marks.
- Revenue Accountant (RA) – Regular Degree in B.Com with Com 60% Combined Number or Regular Degree in M.Com with 50% Collective Number or CA Inter / ICWAI Inter.
- Assistant Lineman – Lineman passes 10th with NAC
- Assistant Sub Station Servant – ITI / Electrical / Electronics / Wireman with minimum 60% marks in PSEB and 2 years apprenticeship experience or full-time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Communication / Materials and Process Control with 60% marks
- Punjabi qualification is compulsory in all posts. Must be the tenth pass with Punjabi
- 18 to 37 years candidates can apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021.
There are four rounds for PSPCL ALM and other posts, through which the applicant has to go through only then you will be able to get the PSPCL job. And that’s the round:
- PSPCL Prelims Exam
- PSPCL Mains Exam
- Final Merit List
- Document Verification
PSPCL Application Fee
All category except SC & PWD – Rs. 800 + Rs. 140 =Rs. 944 (bank charges if applicable
SC & PWD – Rs. 500+ Rs. 90 = Rs.590 (bank charges if applicable)
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidate can apply online at pspcl.in. To apply you have to apply by clicking on Apply Online / Registration link.